Focus Group is known as deep discussion for a specific topic within a group from 8 - 10 respondents, controlled by a moderator.
By mutual opinions from target group, clients can get unexpected reaction which could not be obtained in the individual interview.
When clients need participants for Focus Group, PT.Nusaresearch will recruit them from Nusaresearch Panel within specific criteria. Besides, our staff can support clients with other preparations such as meeting place arrangement, recruiting schedule, management executive preparations, incentives payment and report schedule.
- 1. Choose participants.
- 2. Short-list participants as clients' requirements (if yes).
- 3. Call participants to confirm the conditions and participation.
- The recruitment is non-charged if respondents cancel their participation before the beginning of survey about 1 day.
- To avoid the unexpected cases such as respondents are late for the survey, we will increase 5- 10% of respondents, and the cost is only half of price.
Focus Group Discussion Information
- Target: Interview group related to buying cosmetics
- Gender: Female
- Age: 20-30
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Sample Size : 3 groups (6 members/group)
PT. Nusaresearch process
|1. Preparation||・Confirm participants' recruitment criteria with clients
・Build recruiting Q'naire
・Setup recruiting Q'naire on system
|2. Participants recruiting||・Send invitations emails fro recruiting Q'naire
・Control recruiting process through system and phones
・Collect appropriate participants
|3. Clients confirmation||・Clients choose participants from list
・Nusareseach calls and confirm the participation / time / venue with short-list members
・Nusareseach sends FGD invitations for participants
|4. FGD day||・Nusareseach checks number of participants
・Clients sign confirmation form.